Saturday, January 29, 2011

Decided to embellish a piece of blue pre felt, added some silk rods stretched out and an assortment of silk fibres. Popped it under the sewing machine and randomly stitched in patterns. Inspirations taken from aerial views of the Queensland floods

These two, same techniques, had some pink and yellow pre felt, cut some holes in it and layered some cotton fabric and embellished it on. Out with the sewing machine and once again I have been influenced by google earth views.

This is a bit of a street inspired view.... love aerial views.....need to travel more I think...

2 comments:

  1. fabulous - so glad you told me your blog so I could call by - love the bottom 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your work. I especially love the blue prefelt. It's so interesting. I'm going to have to try using silk rods, as they are certainly making an impact!

    ReplyDelete